18 January 2015

Week three...

Another short one. I've had some thoughts this week, but none of any import.

I did come up with a six-word story today. Probably been done before but here it is:

Button pushed, the world kept turning.

I have to wonder if I'm clinically depressed or in the grips of some other psychiatric malady. I refuse to self-diagnose, and I have no time or money to waste on therapy or medication. I don't know. I've been living in my head for a very long time. Between analyzing my self and observations of others I'm not sure if I'm just normal, or really suffering from a treatable problem.

Saw some beautiful artwork. Audrey Kawasaki. Uses oils and wood panels to create distinctly Japanese-influenced pieces that are both innocent and erotic (female subjects are prominent.)

I may put in on a sales route that opened up. I may not. I need more money, but I'm not a salesman. Not even a particularly good merchandiser for that matter.

I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.

No comments: